Blue Bell Country Club features six (6) plexi-pave tennis courts, three of which are lighted. The courts are open all year round and operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Courts can be reserved by contacting the Pro Shop at 215.616.8101.
Blue Bell Country Club is proud to offer a complete tennis program. Headed by Ken Klein, USPTR, our tennis instructor is dedicated to offering individual and semi-private instruction, adult and children’s clinics, summer camps, and custom corporate outings.
Our policy will continue to be first-come, first serve, with these very specific guidelines to ensure fairness:
- During peak weekday usage, currently Mon/Wed/Fri, 4:00-5:30pm, there will be four courts reserved for open play, two courts for instruction.
- During peak weekend use between 7:30 to 10:00am, five courts of open play will be available for members and homeowners, one court for instruction.
- If at any time there are players waiting for a court, there will be a 1 ½ hour time limit for play.
- Players should be courteous to oncoming players waiting for a court.
- If at any time a tennis instructor is using more than two courts for instruction, instructors will consolidate and clear the courts for oncoming members and homeowners.
- If a non-homeowner or member-guest is using the facility on the open play courts there will be a $7 guest fee charged.
- Players should be prepared to show some form of identification.
For more information about tennis lessons, clinics and camps, please feel free to call Ken Klein directly at 215-880-9144.